Clerk Administrative - Float
Company: Jackson Purchase Medical Center
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Jackson Purchase Medical CenterThis is position is responsible
for day-to-dayadministrative and general office duties including
scheduling patientappointments per provider instructions, filing,
faxing, and data entry.
- Schedules appointments for patients either by phone or in
person per practice guidelines.
- Maintains scheduling system so records are accurate and
complete which can be used to analyze patient/staffing
- Ensures that updates (e.g., cancellations or additions) ate
input daily into master schedule.
- Communicates as needed with physicians/clinicians and other
staff about any patient concerns/issues related to scheduling.
- Uses customer service principles and techniques to deal with
patients calmly and pleasantly.
- Welcomes patients/clients/visitors, determines the purpose of
visit and directs them to appropriate person or department(s).
- Promptly and professionally answers telephone calls. Routes
calls appropriately, offering voice mail, paging, or redirection of
calls as needed.
- Follows all policies on safety and security policies and
procedures at JPMC.
- Appropriately and courteously screens solicitor for relevance
to organizational needs.
- Explains financial requirements to the patients or responsible
parties and collects copays as required.
- Responsible for keeping the reception and patient waiting
areas, and office files clean and organized.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements:HighSchool Diploma or GED required. Associates
degree preferred. Previousexperience preferred. Basic skills
required include; organizational, customerrelations, math,
grammar/spelling, typing, ability to read, write, speak,
andunderstand English, ability to follow and written and oral
direction, andcomputer training.LifePoint Health is committed to
providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and
employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting
discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment
because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin,
disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual
orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Jackson Purchase Medical Center, Clarksville , Clerk Administrative - Float, Administration, Clerical , Mayfield, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!