Compact Equipment Sales
Company: Gateway Bobcat LLC
Location: New Johnsonville
Posted on: November 17, 2023
We are looking to hire an outside salesperson to cover
construction equipment sales. This job will require the ability to
demonstrate the product, prospect in their assigned territory and
follow up with leads in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will
live near the New Johnsonville or Waverly area. That will cover the
west territory of Dickson, TN as a Compact Equipment Salesperson.
We are looking for a person who is self-motivated and can manage
their time and workload effectively. Pay: Salary Plus
- Daily territory management and revenue growth through on-site
visits to customers, in addition to contacting potential customers
- Plan and organize business strategies to achieve desired
results and exceed quota by renting and selling equipment.
- Promote the sale and rental equipment lines.
- Promote the value and capabilities of our Parts and Service
- Complete sales orders, rental contracts, and all additional
sales workflow paperwork and documentation to complete
- Document daily calls to customers and develop weekly, monthly,
and annual goals for contacts.Physical Demands:The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job.The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance;
and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently
lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.Reports to:
Regional Sales ManagerJob Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Policies
- Employee Discounts
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Training & Advancement Opportunities
- Vehicle ReimbursementPre-Employment drug screens & proof of
employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for any position
- Previous sales experience and knowledge of construction
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing,
sales, or business. Other disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Works effectively with all levels of the company -- Parts,
Service, Sales, Rental.
- Multi-tasker who uses project management skills to accomplish
- Proven track record with 3 to 5 years sales experience within
the equipment industry, and or 5 years plus sales experience in a
- Understanding of local competition and market rates to drive
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work additional hours in the evening and weekends if
- Ability to stay out overnight in different cities from home
base during weekdays.#HPPI05aff889bfa4-31181-32973769
Keywords: Gateway Bobcat LLC, Clarksville , Compact Equipment Sales, Sales , New Johnsonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!