Call Center - Customer Service Representative
Company: Acceptance Insurance
Location: Tennessee Ridge
Posted on: November 19, 2021
OverviewAnswer phones to respond to general customer inquiries,
invoice questions, payment information, customer change requests
and customer complaints. Project a professional company image
through phone interaction. Candidate bilingual in both English and
Spanish strongly preferred.Office Hours:Monday - Friday 6 am -
8pmSaturday 8 am - 5 pmEssential Job FunctionsCustomer Service
- Answer high call volume and respond to requests in a timely
- Identify, research, and resolve issues using AS400, Salesforce,
Mitel, Microsoft, and various other applications and
- Research billing issues with a working knowledge of basic
- Process insurance endorsements, such as adding/removing
vehicles from a policy, changing insurance coverages and other
- Process credit card and check payments.
- Provide product/service information and offer add-on
- Articulate information or direction to a customer's level of
- De-escalate complaints or concerns.
- Follow-up on inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Show empathy while providing one call resolution.
- Maintain expected performance levels and meet or exceed
- Complete other duties as assigned.Proficiency
- Demonstrate Soft Skills, including active listening,
independent problem solving and ability to respond professionally
- Execute superb Phone Etiquette.
- Navigate between multiple screens, databases, and complex data
entry applications while engaging the customer on the call.
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills in a
- Demonstrate organizational and prioritizing discipline.
- Adapt and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Present attributes of a team player committed to growth and
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient reading, writing and math skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Minimum one year of Call Center experience or two years in
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service
- Basic level Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Data Entry skills.
- Type 35 wpm.Telecommuting Requirements:
- Candidate must have an area his/her residence that can be
established as a remote workspace that will be private and
otherwise conducive to successfully performing the job functions of
the position to which you are applying.
- Candidate must have, or be able to arrange prior to his/her
start date, dependent and/or adult care during working hours.
- Candidate must have, or obtain access to prior to his/her start
date, access to high speed internet with a direct wired LAN
connection. Dial-up internet, WiFi and hotspot access is not
- Candidate must have, or be able to obtain prior to his/her
start date, equipment or accessories that he/she believes are
necessary to successfully perform the job functions of this
position.#LI-RemoteAs a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you
will be part of a growing organization that continues to evolve and
positively impacts the lives of our team members and customers.We
are looking for team members that engage - who take responsibility
for themselves and take care of their customers and colleagues.
Ideal candidates can compose themselves under pressure, have a
"make It right" mindset, and focus their energies on solving
problems. This means you'll be supported by a team with all these
qualities, too. If this sounds like the kind of team you'd like to
join, we want to hear from you!
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including:
Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability
Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for
position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical
disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender,
national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or
any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the
performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Acceptance Insurance, Clarksville , Call Center - Customer Service Representative, Sales , Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!