Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Darrin Thompson - State Farm Agent
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Position OverviewState Farm Insurance Agent located in Paris, TN
is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their
team. As a State Farm team member for Darrin Thompson - State Farm
Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the
community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Commission plus bonus
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
officeCompensation: $40,000 - $60,000Requirements
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)If you are
motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please
complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next
steps in the interview process.This position is with a State Farm
independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance
Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to
successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and
training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors
who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not
employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Darrin Thompson - State Farm Agent, Clarksville , Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member, Sales , Paris, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!