Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: October 24, 2019
Our client, an American Fortune 500 corporation that designs and
manufactures engines and power generation products, is currently
looking for an Invoicing Analyst for a contract position expected
to last until October of 2020, with a high possibility of going
perm. This position is located in Nashville, TN.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a major American
company, work for a leader in the industry, work in a fast-paced
corporate environment and be an integral part to the company.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted
name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Handles a wide variety of tasks related to preparing an
accurate invoice to the end customer
- Mailing and releasing invoices, filing, and manual invoicing,
pricing and month end responsibilities.
- Interacts with Marketing/sales as appropriate to resolve
- Works cross-functionally and/or with multiple entities to
identify problems and potential solutions.
- Participates in process improvement projects related to
- Handles various assignments, which are broad in nature and
require analytical thinking to complete.
- Effectively utilizes technology and other tools to accomplish
- A High School Diploma is required with an Associates' and/or
Bachelors' degrees being preferred. Please keep in mind that
candidates with completed higher education degrees - it will be
easier for them to move around within this organization to other
more advanced opportunities including and up to being hired on
- 3 - 5 years' experience applicable experience needed
(invoicing, accounting, finance, collections and/or invoicing)
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office products.
- Experience and/or exposure to Oracle would be a plus.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have any
questions or issues submitting your resume please submit to
firstname.lastname@example.org, however, your resume should be uploaded
via the "SUBMIT RESUME" button included within**Why Kelly--?As a
worker today, its up to you to take charge of your career and look
for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential.
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Clarksville , Invoicing Analyst, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!