Loss Prevention Agent (PM)
Company: Omni Hotels & resorts
Posted on: October 24, 2019
This position ensures that all hotel guest, associates and hotel
property are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
* Patrol hotel property to ensure the safety of guests and
employees and to protect all hotel assets.
* Answer house calls to assist both guests and associates with
respect to safety, security and hotel operations.
* Initiate and follow-up with all investigations of crimes
committed against property and persons.
* Assist sick/injured guests or associates ensuring all
documentation, reporting and witness statements have been completed
within a timely manner.
* Initiate investigations, write incident and accident reports,
monitor investigations to their timely conclusion and ensure
appropriate follow-up with guests, visitors and employees,
documenting all contacts.
* Maintain accurate records while performing basic duties
including, but not limited to, camera monitoring, shift activity
log, codebook and employee/guest interactions.
* Monitor/distribute visitor and vender access to the property by
distributing visitor badges.
* Perform frequent bag checks for associates leaving the
* Escort and interact with special guests that need privacy when
entering/exiting the hotel through heart of the house areas.
* Maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive guest or
* Assist supervisor or director in checking alarm systems, safety
and fire alarm systems and closely monitoring security of building
doors, service areas, delivery areas and grounds.
* Assist hotel management in emergency situations by knowing all
hotel safety procedures and leading/directing guests and associates
* Assist with supervision of pool area, being able to work in all
weather conditions, indoors and outdoors.
* Perform other duties as assigned by LP and Rooms Division
* Minimum one year security/loss prevention experience and/or
customer services role with consistent guest interaction and guest
* Must be First Aid and CPR certified and/or willingness to receive
* Must present registration as unarmed security guard/officer with
the state of TN within 45 days of hire.
* Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and
in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers. This
includes via email, telephone and two way radio.
* Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm
and welcoming demeanor.
* Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and
outside of your department.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up on guest requests
and needs in a fast paced environment.
* Excellent customer service, service recovery and problem solving
* Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into
computer systems (intermediate computer skills with proficiency in
Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office).
* Must be able to reach various areas of the hotel at a rapid pace
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability
to complete incident reports and participate in investigations.
* Maintain confidentiality and exercise sound judgment when
handling sensitive matters.
* Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and
* Must be able to work indoors/outdoors in extreme temperatures
assisting with supervision of pool activity as assigned.
* Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to
40 pounds without assistance. Requires bending, reaching overhear,
kneeling and use of stairs. Stand, walk or sit for an extended
period or for an entire work shift.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is
the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following
links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels &
Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org...
Keywords: Omni Hotels & resorts, Clarksville , Loss Prevention Agent (PM), Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!