Company: LBA Hospitality
Posted on: August 22, 2019
Responsible for: transporting guest, assisting with luggage,
providing hotel and area information. Always offering prompt and
courteous guest service. Maintain the cleanliness and operation of
the vehicle in a guest ready appearance at all times. PRE
REQUISITES The Company associates have access to guestrooms and
property, character traits of honesty and trustworthiness are
essential to this position. Therefore, associates must pass the
appropriate security clearance, per company policy.
- One year experience in similar position.
- High school diploma or equivalent of same preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have clear MVR record. MVR will be routinely checked.
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire drug screen. Random drug
screens will also be conducted throughout employment. SUMMARY OF
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS Must be able to perform major life
activities: Standing, lifting, bending, learning, reading,
concentrating, thinking, and communicating. For this position
- Must be able to push or pull 100 pounds and lift and/or carry
- Must be able to stand for eight hours, bend, stretch,
- Must be able to see and hear.
- Must be able to speak and read English, the ability to
communicate in another language may be helpful.
- Must display professionalism, honesty and trustworthiness at
all times. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES Knowledge in:
- Operation and basic up keep of vehicle
- Standards of operation as required by brand.
- Area shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions to
assist guest inquiries.
- Daily hotel operations check daily events, bulletin boards and
are up to date on changes, new procedures and events.
- Entire property, staff, services, hours of operation, type of
rooms, locations, rates, discounts. Skills:
- Exceptional guest and hospitality skills.
- Respond to guest requests, such as delivering supplies:
shampoo, towels, etc. in timely and hospitable manner.
- Maintain professional image at all times through appearance and
- Maintain position specific logs. Abilities:
- Multi task, remain associate and guest service centric.
- Effectively communicate with guests, department heads,
associates and home office support staff.
- Respond to guest inquiries, issue and problems regarding
transportation, hotel services and local events, points of interest
- Work as a team member. Examples are: assist with breakfast
service and house person duties when needed. SPECIFIC
- Prepare and consistently maintain van in proper working order
in a guest ready atmosphere.
- This include: gas, oil, cleanliness, filing daily reports and
reporting malfunction on a daily basis.
- Be able to explain all hotel facilities, locations and hours of
- Greet guest entering an exiting in a friendly and courteous
- Assist arriving and departing guests by: opening and closing
doors, loading and unloading guest luggage.
- Must obey all traffic rules and regulations constantly
throughout shift to ensure a safe and accident free trip.
- Must maintain guest privacy.
- Assist in other areas of hotels as requested.
- Maintain security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each
- Maintain safety and security practices, have thorough knowledge
of emergency procedures.
- Ensure guests are provided with the highest quality product and
- Other duties as assigned in all areas of the hotel including
housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and houseman duties. WORKING
CONDITIONS/SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS Standing, walking for long periods
of time while maintaining a friendly professional image. Be
flexible in regard to work schedule. Be available as necessary
24/7, weekends and holidays. POSITIONS FOR POSSIBLE ADVANCEMENT
Before the next promotion, this person should train her/his
replacement. The ability to teach skills and competencies will
enhance leadership skills in preparation for further promotion,
potentially as a Guest Service Representative. Disclaimer The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside
of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
Keywords: LBA Hospitality, Clarksville , Shuttle Driver/Porter, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!