Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - 4 day work schedule
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $57,000 - $1,500 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$960-$1,170 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: 3 months or greater
CDL experienceJob ID: 230358Overview
- Haul 95% no-touch freight with dry van trailers.
- Drive within the Eastern 37 states.
- Choose your home time. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- Customize your job - Pick your preferred freight type: Van
Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or Tanker.
- More home time - Stay closer to home and get back there weekly,
if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our
history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 1500PI206377744
Keywords: Schneider, Clarksville , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - 4 day work schedule, Professions , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...