Acute Rehab Technician
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Acute Rehab Technician? At TriStar Horizon
Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to
$300 million in programs to support our incredible team members
over the course of three years.BenefitsTriStar Horizon Medical
Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Acute Rehab Technician like you to
be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
- You willwork closely with the clinical team to create and
implement a care plan by performing direct and indirect patient
care under the supervision of the licensed nurse.
- Obtain and record initial and ongoing patient information
throughout the cycle of care.
- Document observations, interactions, patient responses to
performed activities, and any physical or behavioral changes at
time of occurrence.
- You will assist with patient mobility by regularly turning,
positioning, and ambulating as well as transferring patients to and
from other units/departments.
- Clerical duties include assembling and maintaining charts,
filing, answering and transferring phones, and relaying
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support, or BCLS Instructor must be obtained
within 30 days of employment start dateThis role requires you to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal
law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).TriStar Horizon Medical Center is an accredited, 150+ bed
regional medical center. We offer a full array of services. These
include cardiology and diagnostic imaging. These include emergency,
inpatient rehabilitation. Also including oncology, orthopedics, and
women's services. We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a
Primary Stroke Center. TriStar Horizon is a leading provider of
emergency heart and stroke care. Our satellite campus, TriStar
Natchez, offers imaging and oncology services. They offer a 24/7,
full-service ER that provides the same services as our main campus
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years
(2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Acute Rehab Technician opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Clarksville , Acute Rehab Technician, Professions , Dickson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!