Material Handler - 2nd Shift
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Build your Career with an Industry Leader -Multi-Color
Corporation and Fort Dearborn have merged and are now the world's
largest prime label and packaging supplier. Join the new MCC and
you will have the---opportunity to become part of an organization
that has been committed to excellence and industry leadership for
over 110 years. -We are currently looking for multiple individuals
to work all shifts. - This is an entry level role with opportunity
for growth, and we are willing to train. - - - Responsibilities:
- Safety is priority #1 at MCC Label - .
- Adhere to all plant and corporate safety rules, procedures, and
- Reports all safety concerns or issues to immediate supervisor.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment. -
- Maintain a good attitude and be willing to learn.
-Qualifications & Shift Details:
- Any experience in printing or manufacturing is a plus, but not
- A year of forklift experience is a must.Other considerations: -
- MCC Label offers a competitive wage and generous benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life
insurance and 401(k). - - -MCC Label welcomes and encourages
applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are
available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of
the selection process. MCC Label is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Clarksville , Material Handler - 2nd Shift, Professions , Elkton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!