Company: Nidec Motors
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We begin with dreams. Dreams drive our motivation. Dreams are
our future. The world's dreams, people's dreams, our dreams. Our
passion creates ideas that make dreams come alive. Technology and
products that were only dreams become reality.
All for dreams. Dreams challenge and the Nidec-Group will continue
to meet the challenge. For the world's and people's tomorrows; the
world's first, the world's best technologies and products; we will
continue our part in creating a better society.
Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility.
Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other
handling equipment to move material to and from aircraft, trucks or
trains and within the storage facility. May require a high school
diploma with 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related
area. Has knowledge of commonly-used practices, and procedures
within a particular field. Relies on instructions and
pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not
typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically
reports to a supervisor or manager.
Plans, orders, delivers, and organizes materials to support
Duties & Responsibilities Information:
* Plans, orders, delivers, and organizes materials to supporting
departments from stockrooms and other manufacturing departments to
optimize utilization of equipment and labor efficiency
* Works with supervisors to improve material flow, organization,
* Ensures replenishment levels for KanBan items are properly set
and maintained to support production needs
* Operates power lift trucks in safe manner, moving a variety of
materials and products throughout the plant
* Requires boxing, banding or securing loads for movement
* Ensures that manufactured components are properly reported prior
to moving to another department
* Daily checks of lift truck to ensure all systems are functional
and all saftey devices are in place
* Exercises good housekeeping in work area.
* Observes good safety practices in performance of job.
* Performs other job duties as assigned by Supervisor or Team
* Extensive product knowledge including full understanding bills of
* History of working safely
* Demonstrated success in working in team environment
* Demonstrated ability to plan and work without direct
Additional Job Details
Department 3145 (3095)
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at Nidec
Nidec is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative
Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All
qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without
regard to their age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
race, color, genetic information, religious creed, national origin,
physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law. For more information
regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the
Nidec will not accept unsolicited resumes from individual
recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to Nidec
job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit
unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers.
Pre-approval from the Nidec Talent Acquisition team is required
before any external candidate can be submitted and such candidate
must be submitted to the Nidec Talent Acquisition team.
Keywords: Nidec Motors, Clarksville , Material Handler, Professions , Lexington, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!