Seasonal Central ICQA/ARO Analyst, Portland - Full Time (2802) - Multiple Shifts
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. There's a reason
we've been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion,
value, and high-quality products. Now is an exciting time to join
Macy's. The face of retail is changing, and change requires
innovation. Online sales are booming at Macy's. Our Distribution
Center teams are key to our success in the modern retail landscape.
They make sure that products arrive at our stores - and each
customer's doorstep - on time, in perfect condition. Behind the
scenes, a lot goes into getting products to customers. When a
shopper makes an online purchase, we plan, prep, and package the
merchandise to get it delivered as quickly and efficiently as
possible - across the country and around the world. It takes a lot
of smart people working together to make that happen, and so there
are many roles you can play, including (but not limited to):
material handlers, equipment drivers, inventory control, packers,
quality assurance, safety specialists, asset protection, and many
more. Whatever role you play - we value you as a colleague. Choose
the challenge that's right for you! Job Overview:
---Macy's ICQA Troubleshooters perform all functions related to
problem solving techniques to correct inventory and operational
issues while ensuring facility financial and unit inventory
integrity is maintained.--- Essential Functions:
- Physically count, move boxes and use lifts to accurately
perform cycle counts of warehouse items.
- Perform root-cause analysis and provide consistent feedback on
inventory issues to Supervisor and/or management.
- Research and locate missing product.
- Completion of the daily task list.
- Assist in training new hires in department processes.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years related experience
- Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and handheld
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including day, evening,
weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, climbing
ladders, depth perception and color vision
- Frequent use of computers and -other technology necessary to
perform job duties, including handheld electronic
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs -
Supply Chain Only and Colleagues Working in a Supply Chain Facility
except in locations governed by a Collective Bargaining
Random drug testing for all colleagues will be conducted on a
monthly or semi-monthly basis, depending upon factors including but
not limited to the size of the facility and the number of
colleagues on roll. Colleagues will be randomly selected for
testing by a third party. Testing must be completed on the same
workday the colleague is informed of selection for testing, absent
extenuating circumstances. In all circumstances, testing must be
completed within 24 hours of notification.
Candidates in Colorado: Click here for - -and here to . - -
Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for
Candidates in Nevada: Click here for
Keywords: Macy's, Clarksville , Seasonal Central ICQA/ARO Analyst, Portland - Full Time (2802) - Multiple Shifts, Professions , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!