Chrysler Certified Automotive Technician
Company: Franklin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Franklin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is HIRING!! Excellent Pay and
Benefits Franklin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram -is now hiring Chrysler
Certified Technicians! Join the #1 Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealer in
Tennessee! - Job Responsibilities:
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain
descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be
performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using
diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to
returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension,
braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers
can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an
estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Job Requirements:Job Requirements:
- Chrysler certification REQUIRED
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level
of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and
tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Life Insurance -
- Training programs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off Apply now and see what Franklin CDJR has to offer
you! Apply Now!
Keywords: Franklin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Clarksville , Chrysler Certified Automotive Technician, Professions , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!