Company: V20 Recruiting & Consulting
Location: Tennessee Ridge
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Materials Manager - Eastern Tennessee Boat Manufacturer
Location - Eastern Tennessee (not a remote opportunity, relocation
assistance is available)
Tom Cassidy: Tom@v20recruiting.com. Please confidentially
Summary for the Materials Manager - Eastern Tennessee Boat
The Materials Manager reports directly to the General Manager, and
will be responsible for production planning, plant scheduling,
Inventory Control, and the procurement of materials. The Materials
Manager will manage our Warehouse Team, Procurement Team, and
Production Control Team to deliver product to our customers on time
while optimizing cost, quality and equipment utilization.
Do you have the following?
- BS/BA in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business or applicable
- 4-10 years supervisory or management experience in production,
scheduling, logistics operations.
- Solid understanding of warehouse operations, supply chain,
scheduling, cost management, and transportation.
- Familiarity of ERP systems for inventory management, production
execution, and procurement.
Responsibilities for the Materials Manager - Eastern Tennessee Boat
- Responsible for the effective execution of critical
manufacturing site support activities including Receiving,
Production Scheduling, Materials Purchasing, and Inventory
- Develop production schedules that meet customer requirements
and optimize plant production efficiency.
- Ensure correct materials are on hand to support production
requirements while optimizing inventory levels and procurement
- Manage site receiving, material storage, and inter-plant
movement activities for effective facility space utilization, labor
efficiency, and material flow.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of materials received,
issued, moved, produced, and stored into and out of the
- Execute regular inventory counts, cycle counts,
reconciliations, and adjustments to keep the inventory system
- Maintain and utilize ERP system to execute materials management
processes including purchasing, production scheduling, and
- Develop and monitor performance of the materials management
functions through the creation of regular reports and metrics.
Develop action plans for opportunities and enlist the appropriate
team members and partners to drive improvement.
- Partner with other site functional leaders to identify and
implement improvements in shared areas of accountability in support
of excellence in overall site performance. ---
- Familiar with boat OR powersport brands such as Polaris,
Can-Am, BRP, Textron, Arctic Cat, Kawasaki, Kymco, Suzuki, Yamaha,
Honda, Sea Ray, HCB, Hydrasports, Bryant, Skiers Choice, Supra,
Caymas, Triton, Stratos, Bayliner, Heyday, Mastercraft, Aviara,
Malibu, Moomba, Axis, Chaparral, Robalo, Invincible, Intrepid,
SeaVee, Everglades, Boston Whaler, Lund, Lowe, Crestliner,
Alumacraft, Alumaweld, SeaArk, Alweld, War Eagle, Tracker,
SunTracker, Crest, Avalon, Manitou, Bennington, SmokerCraft,
Sylvan, Sun Chaser, G3, Premier, Harris, Barletta, MirroCraft,
Misty Harbor, Silver Wave, Boston Whaler, Scout, Sportsman, Key
West, Freeman, Pioneer, Sea Pro, Hinckley, Edgewater, Front Runner,
Yellow Fin, Pursuit, Maverick, Cobia, Sailfish, Nautique, Correct
Craft, Bertram, Tracker, Mako, Trophy, Regal, Chris-Craft, Four
Winns, Beneteau, Tiara, Hatteras, Regulator, Grady White, etc.
- Familiar with engine brands such as Cummins, John Deere, CAT,
Mercury Marine, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Tohatsu, Evinrude, ZF
Transmission, Twin Disk, Indmar, Ilmor, PCM - Pleasurecraft Marine
Engines, Volvo, VolvoPenta, Ox, Torqeedo, Pure Marine, Flux Marine,
Benefits for the Materials Manager - Eastern Tennessee Boat
- Industry leading base salary and compensation programs.
- Vacation days, holiday pay, 401(k) with company match.
- Medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, and
voluntary disability insurance (short and long term).
Confidential NEXT STEPS for the Materials Manager - Eastern
Tennessee Boat Manufacturer:
- Please send me your updated resume. Tom@v20recruiting.com
- Please send a few paragraphs (aka. cover letter) describing why
you would be a great fit.
Tom Cassidy, Jr.Senior Recreational Marine Industry
RecruiterTom@V20Recruiting.com[O] 262 397
Keywords: V20 Recruiting & Consulting, Clarksville , Materials Manager, Professions , Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!