Posted on: May 15, 2022
Maintenance Technician - 2 nd / Swing shift Pay rate :
We heard you knock!
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. In fact, it's one
of our Cultural Pillars. We are a composite of diverse people who
come together by showing support and respect to one another. We
hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We
continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers'
experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry
and help people walk through walls. Join us and make an impact each
day you work at Masonite!
- Free Medical Premiums - Wellness credit $650 + COVID-19
vaccination credit $650 equals no medical premium expense for the
employee only HSA basic plan
- Dental, Vision, Life, & Accidental Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Benefits
- Paid Holidays - ability to earn additional PTO each month
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities - we promote from within the
- Referral Bonus (if you refer friends)
What you will do:
- The Maintenance Technician performs scheduled preventive
maintenance, troubleshooting, installation, cleaning and repairs of
machinery and equipment.
- This includes modifying plant machinery and equipment and
- Troubleshoot and repair AC/DC drives and motors.
What you will need:
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug
- Perform repairs and maintenance as necessary to maintain
production at target efficiencies; Also perform and record assigned
preventive maintenance tasks.
- Must be able to climb a ladder and work in high areas.
- This position requires a self-motivated individual who can work
- Physically able to lift 30-60 lbs. +regularly.
- Knowledge of torch rig, electrical hand tools, grinders, drill
motors, die grinders, porta band and bench grinder.
- Experience with hydraulic pumps, valves, and piping. Ability to
weld with MIG, Stick & Wire Welding Machine.
- Prefer minimum of 2 years of industrial maintenance service,
and some PLC Electrical experience.
- HS Diploma or GED preferred, not required.
- Bilingual/Spanish/English is a plus.
Masonite strives to maintain a target 0% safety incident rate. Safe
production weaves worker safety with efficient production into our
daily operations. We keep safety at utmost importance and want our
employees to go home in the same condition as they arrived at
Open to extraordinary!
Aleron companies (Broadleaf Results and TalentRISE) are Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age,
disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected
Keywords: Masonite, Clarksville , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Dickson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!