Poultry Plant Worker - Hiring Now
Posted on: November 22, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes product using tools (to include knives), manual
labor, and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim's
Company product standards and procedures.
- Process product according to operating procedures and
- Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel
of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
- Clean and organized work area.
- Assist others with the skills and knowledge gained from the
- Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food
safety policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and
communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and
cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently
practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits
throughout the organization.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving
utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking
- Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
- Other duties as directed. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High school
diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred, but not required. BASIC
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to apply common sense.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
- Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
- Ability to multitask and work quickly
- Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other
employees at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.)
- Must have good communication skills.
- Good hand and eye coordination required.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Food or production experience preferred.
EOE/Vet/DisabledPilgrim's wants YOU to join our hourly production
team! Positions start at $14 hour and we are offering a $2,000
sign-on bonus!Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K contributions
- Better Futures Program -2 Year Community College tuition paid
for you or your dependents!
- Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor
Development Program At Pilgrim's, Safety Is A Condition, which
means the safety of our team members comes first - always. This
includes increased safety measures to prevent the spread of
COVID-19, such as enhanced cleaning and sanitation, face coverings,
temperature screens and plexi-glass or plastic barriers. We are
also working to secure vaccine availability for our Team
Keywords: Pilgrim's, Clarksville , Poultry Plant Worker - Hiring Now, Professions , Farmington, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!