Behavior Technician (RBT)
Posted on: November 17, 2020
CHANGING THE WORLD FOR CHILDREN WITH AUTISM At BlueSprig our
mission has always been to change the world for children with
autism. For us this means all children - regardless of whether or
not they receive services from us. We are driven by our values and
they are the foundation for every decision we make. Our clinicians
are committed to delivering the highest quality ABA therapy
services and maintain the highest ethical standards. We offer the
best in training and ongoing professional development and are
dedicated to leading the way in ABA research. We are devoted to
advocating for the rights of all children with autism. We are proud
of our Great Place to Work certification and our company culture
that starts with a level playing field for all. BlueSprig is a
community of professionals who are focused on living our values and
serving our clients and families with compassion.If you're serious
about quality, commitment to care, and leading with compassion, we
guarantee you'll love being a part of the BlueSprig family! What
can you gain by joining BlueSprig?(Compensation &
Benefits)BlueSprig is a certified Great Place To Work, offering a
sense of community and belonging, along with a cultural focus on
living our values, and a commitment to offer a level playing field
for all who work hard and buy into our mission of changing the
world for children with autism.
- Compensation is paid at market rate for the role, with the
opportunity to move into Lead RBT, Intern, BCBA, or Operations
roles as you progress in your career.
- Consistent, frequent performance feedback, support, and
- Flexible scheduleHow will you make a difference in a child's
life? (Job Responsibilities)
- Conduct quality 1:1 ABA therapy to clients in their home
- Implement ABA treatment programs as written by the Clinical
- Collect data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the
individualized treatment plan utilizing data collection
- Provide hands-on, direct care while following the principles of
- Adhere to all policies and procedures, including, but not
limited to, confidentiality and mandated reporting standards as set
by the BlueSprig clinical team.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing, safety, and enhanced
protective hygiene practices both on and off the job.(We provide
PPE, caregiver communication tools and practices, and limit
exposure through small work groups.)
- Communicating clearly and effectively - both orally and written
- with clients, families, and colleagues.
- Provide regular written and verbal progress on treatment
- Attend meetings, trainings, and workshops to acquire further
knowledge.How do I know my experience is a good fit?(Job
- Current Registered Behavior Technician credential in
good-standing (as demonstrated by inclusion on the RBT registry on
the BACB website.
- Prior experience in ABA.
- Prior experience working with children with autism spectrum
disorder or other developmental disorders and/or delays.
- Sensitivity in working with an ethnically, linguistically,
culturally, and economically diverse population of children.
- Ability to remain calm and neutral in challenging situations
- Reliable means of transportation.
- Abilty to stand and stay on your feet for prolonged periods of
- Ability to bend, kneel, crouch, and lift weight of up to 50
- Current and valid CPR certification.
- Successful background clearance and reference checks.
- High school diploma or equivalent; however, some college
experience or a college degree is preferred.
Keywords: BlueSprig, Clarksville , Behavior Technician (RBT), Professions , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!