Company: Touchpoint Support Services
Posted on: October 20, 2018
- We have an opening for several full & part-time OPERATOR, NUTRITION positions.
- Location: St. Thomas Midtown Hospital 2000 Church Street, Nashville, TN 37236 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T & P/T; Schedule varies.
- Requirement: Willing to train!
Job Fair Information:
- DATE: Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 (Rooms D, E & F)
- TIME: 9:00am to 3:00pm
- LOCATION: Gladys Stringfield Owen Education Center, 2000 Church Street, Nashville, TN 37236.
- Additional Info: On-Site interviews with hiring managers for FNS & EVS!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
At TouchPoint, we're all about heart. Compassion at every point of human contact is more than our mission, it's our way of life. We're the exclusive provider of hospitality services to Ascension Health, so our associates are a lifeline to patients, residents and their families. That's why we're looking for bright and diverse people to join our family. From housekeeping, food and nutrition services to patient transportation and valet parking, we provide the hospitality that leads to healing. If you're ready to make a difference, join us!
Full time associates at TouchPoint are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Responsible for securing patient meal selections and special requests and needs via telephone or face to face interactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows proper telephone etiquette and procedures with patients, visitors and healthcare professionals.
- Offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies and sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences, when patient inquires or needs additional selections.
- Responsive to patient -'s needs at all times. Resolves patient concerns or complaints immediately and/or reports needed assistance to supervisor as appropriate.
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitations.
- Interacts with nursing to ensure patients -' diet prescriptions are accurate, and patients -' food needs are met.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient -'s rights policy as outlined in the facility -'s HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when assembling and distributing food supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the corporate policies and procedures on a timely basis meeting all prescribed deadlines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.--Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.--*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 195286
Keywords: Touchpoint Support Services, Clarksville , OPERATOR, NUTRITION, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!