Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Shift: 1st and 2nd shift Job Status: Part time JOB SUMMARY Serve
food courses and alcoholic beverages To guests. Set tables
according to type of event and service standards. Answer questions
on menu selections. Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu
questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product
availability. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies,
dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen. Record
transaction in MICROS system at time of order. Check in with guests
to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc., throughout
the day. Complete closing duties, including restocking items,
turning off lights, etc. Present physical and accurate check to
guest and process payment. CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions
to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and
professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information,
and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company
standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist
individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond
appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays. Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal
opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and
sustaining an inclusive culture.
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Clarksville , Server, Other , Southside, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!