Spinal Neurosurgeon opening north of Nashville, TN - new service line, profit sharing
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Hospital just north of Nashville, TN is seeking a BE/BC
Neurosurgeon with Spine focus.
- Employed Position - General Neurosurgery
- New Service Line
- Must be U.S. board certified or board eligible
- 75%+ Spine
- New grads are welcome to apply!
- Call Coverage - TBD
- Existing space is available in the Medical Office Building
(MOB), which is connected to the main hospital. Base Salary
Compensation Package May also Include:
- RVU based bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance Our location is
experiencing tremendous growth! The cost of living is lower than
the US average with a low unemployment rate. The city is the home
of Austin Peay State University. Located off the Cumberland River,
this city offers boating, fishing, etc. and it s a welcoming,
- Voted by "Money" Magazine in 2019 - Best Place to Live in
- 17th fastest growing city in the nation
- County population of over 150,000 Mild climate with four
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
- Access to downtown Nashville only 40 mins. away
- $140 million in new schools over past 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parks Keep more of what you earn -
Tennessee has no state income tax!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .
Search all of our openings here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Clarksville , Spinal Neurosurgeon opening north of Nashville, TN - new service line, profit sharing, Other , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!