Company: OMS 360
Location: Pleasant View
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Purpose:To provide professional patient care to Cumberland
Surgical Arts and Associates, PLLC patients' including assisting in
the procedure or operating room, patient triage, patient education,
laboratory testing, preparation or instruments, and patient
- Greets patients and escorts them from the waiting room to exam
rooms, prepares patient for exam or treatment
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary
- Assists physician in surgical procedures
- Assists in monitoring patients under IV anesthesia, with
- Assists in maintaining integrity of all emergency drugs and
- Acts as patient advocate
- Maintains clinical logs
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments, along with preparing
- Graduation from an accredited surgical assisting, scrub
technician, or dental assisting program, certification
- Must maintain current state licensure and certification in
radiology and nitrous monitoring
- BCLS certificationOMS360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EEO).OUR CORE VALUES
- Teamwork: We are one community; partners with a shared vision
of success. We are more powerful together than alone.
- Integrity: We communicate honestly, transparently, and
authentically. We take responsibility for our actions, building our
reputation by doing what is right.
- Growth-Minded: We seek to constantly adapt and improve. We
provide pathways for personal and professional fulfillment.
- Excellence: We are a performance-driven organization, with a
passion for excellence in service and outcomes. We are committed to
being the best version of ourselves each day.
- Respect: We actively listen and seek to understand. We are
welcoming to all; treating others with dignity, compassion, and
Keywords: OMS 360, Clarksville , Surgical Assistant, Other , Pleasant View, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!