Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a work environment
where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for
our Monitor Tech opening with TriStar Horizon Medical Center today
and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare
team.BenefitsTriStar Horizon Medical Center, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Monitor Tech for our team to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and
QualificationsUnder RN supervision, the Telemetry Technician
provides direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies and procedures of the Parkridge Health System. Works
closely with the nursing care team to deliver the nursing process
effectively. Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development
and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
The Telemetry Technician is responsible for assisting with
monitoring the patient's cardiac rhythms and communicating with the
nursing team, promoting teamwork and maintaining the physical
environment.What you will do in this role:
- You will interpret Rhythms and Arrhythmias.
- You will report all changes in heart rate/rhythm to appropriate
- You will maintain Telemetry Supplies.
- You will record patient condition utilizing computerized
- You will perform duties with full understanding of related age
specific factors.What qualifications you will need:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Completion of Dysrhythmia course or within 90 days of hire
unless otherwise approved by the Department Director.
- BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a monitor tech in a hospital
- Completion of cardiac monitor technician class required.
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved). TriStar Horizon
Medical Center is an accredited, 150+ bed regional medical center.
We offer a full array of services. These include cardiology and
diagnostic imaging. These include emergency, inpatient
rehabilitation. Also including oncology, orthopedics, and women's
services. We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Primary
Stroke Center. TriStar Horizon is a leading provider of emergency
heart and stroke care. Our satellite campus, TriStar Natchez,
offers imaging and oncology services. They offer a 24/7,
full-service ER that provides the same services as our main campus
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years
(2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Monitor
Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified
candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We
are interviewing apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Clarksville , Monitor Tech, Other , Dickson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!