Dentist - DDS / DMD - Sign On Bonus
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: January 25, 2023
$15000 Sign-On Bonus, $7500 Relocation Offering, and $50000
Student Loan Reimbursement.
At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make
our patients smile. Each Aspen Dental branded practice is owned and
operated by a licensed dentist and are committed to treating
patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. Together,
we're making dentistry better, allowing more people to access
dental care that works with their lives. - - Salary: - $170000 per
year. Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team
- Quickly advance your clinical skills - thousands of hours of
free Continuing Education (live and online)
- 1st year earning potential 2x traditional private practice
- Mentorship - instant peer network of 1,200+ dentists for
clinical & developmental support
- 100% Clinical autonomy with non-clinical business support
- Paid time off and holidays Health, Vision, and 401(k) savings
- Career advancement - we promote from within -
- A fast track to practice ownership How You'll Succeed -
- You're ready to be part of a patient-centric team -
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through
structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental
associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded
practices in Qualifications
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school Aspen
Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by
licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business
support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental
support organization. *Source: ADA .
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Clarksville , Dentist - DDS / DMD - Sign On Bonus, Other , Hopkinsville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!