Correctional Officer - Relocation Assistance Available
Company: Core Civic
Posted on: November 24, 2022
has a pay rate of $21.40**At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by
a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a
responsibility to better the public good. We are currently seeking
a -Correctional Officer, PRN (As Need Basis) -who has a passion for
providing the highest quality care in an institutional, secure
setting. -Come join a team that is dedicated to making an impact
for the people and communities we serve.
The Correctional Officer, PRN -(As Need Basis) performs routine
duties in accordance with established policies, regulations and
procedures to maintain order and provide for the security, care and
direct supervision of inmates/residents in housing units, at meals,
during recreation, on work assignments and during all other phases
of activity in a correctional facility. - May employ weapons or
force to maintain discipline and order. - -
- Responsible for maintaining order and security of inmates in a
correctional facility. -
- Able to work any shift, as you may be assigned to a variety of
posts including, but not limited to, armory/key control, housing
units, kitchen, medical, visitation, etc.
- CoreCivic recognizes your military service to qualify you for
requiring criminal justice experience. -Qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent.
- Must complete pre-service correctional officer training and,
where applicable, be a non-commissioned security officer licensed
by the state of employment.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Demonstrate ability to complete any required training.
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- Minimum age requirement: - Must be at least 18 years of age.
-CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, Clarksville , Correctional Officer - Relocation Assistance Available, Other , Wildersville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!