Company: Engility Corporation
Location: Fort Campbell
Posted on: August 6, 2022
SAIC is currently seeking an OSINT Collector at Fort Campbell,
* Serves as an integrated member of a Multi-Functional Intelligence
analysis team, and serves as an Open Source (OSINT) Collector and
SME for USASOC.
* Assist in support of regional and theater OSINT teams.
* Support required trainings, tools evaluation, daily briefings,
policy development, and the occasional RFI driven OSINT
* May be required to lead the collection and daily activities of a
small team of OSINT collectors.
* Conducts intelligence analysis, OSINT collection, operational
planning, and fusion/integrating of intelligence data in order to
produce reports, responses, artifacts, recommendations, findings,
and products to priority intelligence requirements as directed.
* Assesses and provides analysis of technologies and solutions,
provides analysis recommendations, researches and builds technical
papers, and supports USASOC OSINT collection operations as required
by the USASOC Commander or USASOC Command Team/PM.
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree and five (5) years or more of related
experience; four (4) years of experience in lieu of degree
* 2 - 5 years of experience supporting Special Forces Operations;
OR have completed OS301 Basic Open Source Intelligence Course/OSINT
Fundamentals Course, OS302 Advanced Tools and Tradecraft Course,
CASO or equivalent training.
Required Security Clearance:
* Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance. Must be able to pass a
* Seven (7) years of Intel experience.
* Two (2) years' of relevant Open Source intelligence (OSINT)
* Researching, reviewing, evaluating, and integrating Open Source
data to contribute to and/or produce draft and finished Open Source
* Verbal and written interpretation/translation (the ability to
identify and analyze problems and then generate recommended
solutions based upon experience working with various elements of
* Writing professional intelligence products (reports, briefings,
* Providing direct customer support.
* Working as part of multi-discipline teams.
* Ability to multi-task and accomplish tasks with limited
supervision and respond to short-notice tasking.
Keywords: Engility Corporation, Clarksville , OSINT Collector, Other , Fort Campbell, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!