Part-Time Courtesy Officer
Company: Mission Rock Residential, LLC
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job Description The Part-Time Courtesy Officer's primary focus
is to provide a physical presence and to help ensure the apartment
community, team members, and residents have a trusted on site
resource when issues arise. Alert law enforcement when necessary
and liaise with responding agencies as needed. The Courtesy Officer
is to maintain a calm, customer service oriented approach at all
times and my not engage anyone physically while performing duties.
Any escalated situations should be resolved by contacting law
enforcement. Location: Kirkwood Place l Clarksville, TN Scope of
- Ensure the pool is locked each night at posted closing
- Ensure all doors to the Leasing Office, Maintenance Shop, and
other restricted ares are locked and secure and all lights are
turned off each night.
- Respond to noise complaints and minor disturbances made by
- Assist in calls for service when necessary.
- Responsible for walking and monitoring the property multiple
times nightly and observing and reporting any suspicious activity,
interactions with residents, incidents, and complaints to
- Provide information to Property Manager when the Sheriff's
Office responds to the property.
- Check for inoperable lights, locks, and other equiptment and
report to manangement team.
- Assist law enforcement with health and wellness checks.
- Advise residents of closing times of pool and other resident
- Performing duties in strategically varying patterns. Specific
Knowledge/Skills and Requirements:
- Police academy training desired
- Must live on-site
- Conflict resolution training required (can be provided)
- Calm demeanor
- Customer service oriented Education and Work Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be a licensed law enforcement officer Working Conditions:
- Occasional usage of telephone.
- Rare to Occasional Simple Grasping.
- Rare to Occasional ability to lift and carry up to 25
- Occasional to Constant Walking.
- Rare to Occasional Sitting.
- Occasional twisting of the neck and waist.
- Rare to Occasional Reaching at or below the Shoulder
- Rare to Occasional usage of verbal communication
- Rare to Occasional Squatting/Bending/Stooping.
- Frequent to Constant working at night.
- Non-weaponized. Addition Information:
- Courtesy Officer position is required to live on-site and will
receive a 50% rent allowance.
- Candidate must be a police officer with a marked patrol
- Candidate is required to be on-call to handle noise complaints,
some resident concerns, patrol community and parking, along with
conducting weekly light inspections.
- A minimum of 5 hours per week is required for this role.
***Employment with Mission Rock Residential is contingent upon
successful completion of a background and drug test***
Keywords: Mission Rock Residential, LLC, Clarksville , Part-Time Courtesy Officer, Other , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!