Posted on: June 22, 2022
Send resume to ...@google.com or ...@google.comSchedule - Monday
to Friday (No Nights)Starting Pay $15.00 + Commuter PayStock/Order
Attendant (Monday to Friday)(No Nights) Key Purpose Receiving
products and inspecting foods to ensure safe temperatures and
integrity of products. Keep all storage areas clean and organized
and store foods using safety methods. Assist in dishroom an general
cleaning and sanitation as assigned. Success Criteria
- Arriving on time daily.
- Proper receiving and storage of all foods, chemicals, equipment
and dry goods
- Weighing and inspecting all received products
- Ensure all equipment is in good working order.
- Record all temperatures and maintain and clean the loading dock
- Clean and sanitize the work area. Gather all invoices and
provide them to the Chef or GM.
- Removal of garbage. Key Areas of Collaboration and Influence
- Knowledge of HACCP practices for
handling dishware and food deliveries.
- Realize the importance of a team working environment.
- Support the Chef and culinary team when needed
- Support dish room operators as needed Ideal Candidate
- Passion of customer service.
- A positive attitude.
- Accountability and dependability in all that you do.
- Ability to communicate effectively with teammates. Key
- A strong commitment to company service values.
- Always remember safety first.
- Build respectful relationships with all teammates and
- Willingness to take directions from the Chef, Front of the
House Manager and Catering Manager
- Build rapport with delivery vendors.
- Assist other departments as needed. Physical Demands & Work
- Work up to 8 hours a day on your feet, excluding breaks.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs.
- Come to work properly dressed according to the dress code.
- Employee must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines
during peak periods. As a global organization, ISS Group is
committed to making the international community more resilient and
just for all people. We encourage diversity and inclusion in their
broadest terms, including ethnicity, race, age, gender, gender
identity, disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs,
language, culture, and educational background. We look to lead our
industry by example and to positively influence the market wherever
we operate.ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility
management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute
to better business performance and makes life easier, more
productive and enjoyable delivered to high standards by people who
care. ISS believes that people make places and places make people.
From strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000
customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and
give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and
places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in
revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. Associated
topics: bond, broker dealer, commodities, derivatives, market,
security, sell, stock, s p, trader
Keywords: ISS, Clarksville , Stock/Order Attendant, Other , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!