Company: Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group is a business management
firm that serves professional athletes and entertainers. Our
internal culture is one that communicates optimal performance,
honesty, integrity, teamwork and commitment to all clients served.
Our employees must be like-minded professionals with a heart and
dedication to super serving clients and their trusted advisors. As
a business management firm, our core competencies include bill pay,
the preparation of financial statements and tax returns, tour
accounting, royalty reviews and audits. We are the personal Chief
Financial Officers for athletes and entertainers serving their
personal and professional accounting needs.SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
REQUIREMENTS FOR SENIIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- 3+ years of accounting experience within a public accounting
firm and/or the entertainment industry OR 5+ years of bookkeeping
experience for high net-worth individuals.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures,
some positions require Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Experience using QuickBooks and Excel.
- BS in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or Music Business with
strong academic record.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to interact across the organization.
- Extremely detail-oriented to create accurate and timely
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude & a fit with the
company's culture & values.SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
FOR SENIOR ACCOUNANT:
- Effectively manage and lead a productive, high functioning team
of accounting professionals
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements in adherence
to business management related policies and procedures, including
posting journal entries, account reconciliations, budgeting, cash
management, workers comp audits, etc.
- Prepare and present financial analysis, long term cash flow
analysis, and P&L reporting solutions.
- Monitor insurance renewals and claims for both institution and
- Work directly with the Management in recording and assessing
estate planning, assets purchases, and investments.
- Review cash management to monitor credit card activity, fraud
alerts, and credit score issues.
- Review work and accuracy of Staff Accountants (AP/AR, cash
receipts, payroll, etc.).
- Handle ad hoc projects as needed.
- Final review and approval of budgets, Shareholder Payroll and
1099 reports.POSITION SUMMARY FOR SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:This position
requires a highly organized individual who possesses strong
initiative and has the ability to complete multiple projects in a
deadline driven environment. This individual must be able to
communicate effectively and understands the need to work in an
integrated manner with other members of the department in
furtherance of goals, objectives, and knowledge. THIS JOB AD IS NOT
INTENDED TO BE INCLUSIVE OF ALL ASSIGNED DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES
OR ASPECTS OF THE JOB DESCRIBED. TRI STAR SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. PI176160759
Keywords: Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group, Clarksville , Senior Accountant, Other , Dickson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!