Location: Pleasant View
Posted on: May 16, 2022
You Will (Responsibilities)
- Demonstrate knowledge of hospital Med Surg and competencies in
discipline-specific patient care skills as required by the hospital
for the provision of patient care.
- Perform patient care as assigned, and collaborate with a
multidisciplinary care team to deliver care to acute and
- Receive assignments and instructions from Doctors and/or other
nursing team members in a collaborative and cooperative
- Maintain continuity of patient care by communicating
information timely and effectively with all team members providing
care to the patient.
- Complete documentation in a timely and accurate fashion, and at
the point of care, according to industry standards, conventions and
- Potentially be assigned RN visits as a member of the care team,
and/or supervise a patient caseload, including LPNs and HHAs.
- Provide regular feedback to the connectRN team on ways to
improve the Clinician ExperienceYou Have (Qualifications)
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered
Nurse in the state of Tennessee or eligible compact state
- 6+ monthsof clinical experience in acute care
- Current CPR certification.
- A current Photo ID
- Comfort and ability using industry-standard Electronic Medical
Record (EMR) systems
- A willingness to complete additional required trainings as
assignedYoull Earn (Pay and Compensation)
- Hourly rate:
- $47/hour weekday
- $49/hour weekend
- Occasional paid trainings and skill development
- Opportunities for additional bonuses and incentives
Keywords: ConnectRN, Clarksville , Registered Nurse, Other , Pleasant View, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!