Business Development Representative
Company: Systems Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position Summary Systems Solutions, a long-time leader in IT
Management is growing and looking for a Business Development
Representative (BDR). The BDR represents the company by showcasing
and selling the company's services and products. The primary focus
of the BDR is to network in the community, self-generate sales
leads, follow-up on marketing generated leads and work with
prospects by handling onsite appointments, providing
demonstrations, generating proposals, and closing new business. The
position is very relationship focused. These relationships include
those with customers, prospects, vendor partners and Systems
Solutions team members. The successful BDR at Systems Solutions
will develop quality working relationship with all these parties.
Our success is attributed to quality solutions and outstanding
client services. We offer a unique culture built on our core values
of detail oriented, self-managed, critical thinking, quality
focused, team player, and positive influence. You will be deeply
involved and challenged in a technically innovative and
ever-changing environment; with opportunities to advance as you
help to drive the company's continued success! Responsibilities
- Helps to qualify leads within the target markets.
- Maintain prospect, customer, and client information with
accurate information from customer interactions.
- Follow-up with clients and customers in a timely fashion.
- Follow all Systems Solutions standards and formats in
presentations, proposals, and in professionalism.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and
manage prospect expectations. -- Understanding of Systems
Solutions' services and product offerings, customer requirements
and IT market dynamics.
- Work with management to develop proposals, quotes and respond
to RFP/RFI documents.
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities
in the company's CRM system and remain compliant with defined
policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports with current status of sales reporting
- Host one or more webinars per quarter using social media and
other methods to generate interest in them.
- Participate in weekly sales meeting, weekly one-on-one
meetings, and monthly training session(s).
- Attend two networking events per month, using contacts
generated to build the database of contacts within HubSpot CRM. An
example of events would be Chamber of Commerce social
- Go to lunch or dinner with at least two potential clients per
- Perform networking and other activities to self-generate sales
leads and prospects.
- Initiate contact with prospects that have been self-generated
or provided by other marketing efforts.
- Work with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their
needs and translate those needs into product and services
requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Conduct onsite or online video presentations that showcase the
services and products of the company to prospects.
Requirements Requirement for this position are simple. If you have
at least two years selling experience, or experience selling
IT/networking/computers/telephony products/copiers or services in
any technology related industry, we'd like to talk to you. The BDR
will be a success-motivated self-starter who will be responsible
for proactive hunting/selling efforts to uncover and identify new
IT sales opportunities in the business community. Key components
that contribute to success in this position include:
- Outgoing and friendly disposition---not afraid to meet new
people and establish new contacts
- Self-managed, structured, organized, with good time management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Team player---both with sales and operations support staff
- Strong relationship building skills
- Technical aptitude or an interest in the latest technology with
an eagerness to learn
- Executive presence to influence senior decision-makersAbout
Systems Solutions is a provider of managed technology solutions.
Our full portfolio of products includes managed network security
services, managed network services, managed print services, managed
voice services, commercial network consulting, design,
implementation and project management, and network support. Our
services are custom designed for the medium sized business
community. Technology services from Systems Solutions are designed,
created, and implemented with your unique business needs in mind,
so you know you'll see a return on your IT investment today and in
Keywords: Systems Solutions, Clarksville , Business Development Representative, Other , Paducah, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!