Quality Control Operator - 1ST OR 3RD SHIFT
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Perform Quality Control tests and provide technical
- Knowledge and Ability to run specialized lab equipment. This
will include but is not limited to lab kilns, spectrophotometer,
gloss meter, calcimeter etc.
- Perform and record results on Quality control to Body raw
- Need the ability to perform any task required of a Lab
- Need the ability to understand the color spectrum and to make
color adjustments according to the delta readings from the
- Maintain calibration of quality control equipmentSkills &
Qualifications:High school diploma or equivalent is a requirement.
Previous manufacturing experience preferred.Experience Level:Entry
Level About Actalent:Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our
scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and
results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve
more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact.
Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences
that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes
consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable
continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is
an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Clarksville , Quality Control Operator - 1ST OR 3RD SHIFT, Other , Waverly, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!