Customer Relations Specialist
Company: Valvoline Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Geared for the Driven
At Convenient Car Care, Inc, a franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil
ChangeSM (VIOC), it all starts with our people. We demonstrate that
belief every day by living a safety culture that protects our team
members and guests. Our drive-thru oil change experience lets you
stay in your vehicle. Plus, we've stepped up extra safety measures
in line with CDC guidance. It's our goal to not only serve but to
earn the trust of our communities and have each other's backs.
What you'll do
As a Customer Relations Specialist, you are often the first face
our customers see and the voice between customers and technicians.
This is the perfect part-time position for those with busy lives or
just want to make a little extra income. The best part is you'll
have a flexible schedule and never have to work late nights - all
while working with our friendly team.
* Deliver a positive first impression to each guest with a warm,
* Adhere to all company policies and SuperPro 10 procedures
* Perform basic vehicle maintenance checks
* Assist technicians by visually verifying and performing call-outs
to ensure all necessary services have been performed correctly
* Maintaining a clean and safe workplace
How you'll succeed
* You are friendly and willing to work as part of customer-focused
* Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
* A willingness to learn and work efficiently
* Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
* Be able to stand for extended periods of time and climb
* Have full mobility and are able to twist, stoop and bend
* Access to reliable transportation
* Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
* On-the-job training
* Paid bi-weekly
* Company provided uniforms and tools
* No late evenings
* We promote from within - a commitment we are passionate about
* Paid time off and holidays*
* Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on
Convenient Car Care, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to
any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon
request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate
equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email
1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable
accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection
process. The contact information is for accommodation requests
only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the
status of applications.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new
window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers
page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Valvoline Inc., Clarksville , Customer Relations Specialist, Other , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!