Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
Company: Mayfield Health and Rehabilitation
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Mayfield Health and Rehabilitation is seeking Patient
Care Assistants to join our team! You can become certified as a CNA
in two weeks!!
Free Covid Vaccines for all Staff!!
PCA’s, Hospitality Aides and Personal Care
Assistants provide support and assistance to nursing
personnel and assist in maintaining a positive physical and
psychosocial environment for residents.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives
that improve the customer experience, enhance workflow, and/or
improve the work environment.
- Make unoccupied beds.
- Clean resident equipment.
- Clean resident’s personal care and grooming items.
- Maintain residents’ closets, bedside stands, drawers, and
closets in a clean, orderly and odor free manner.
- Label clothing and belongings.
- Complete admission inventory of clothing and belongings.
- Distribute personal laundry.
- Monitor and replenish resident care articles.
- Answer call lights and provide non-care giving tasks; i.e.
change TV, open windows, adjust articles within residents’ reach,
pass ice and water, relay requests for actual care assistance to
nursing staff, transport residents to meals, activities, care
conferences, assist with passing trays in the dining room and to
residents who do not require feeding assistance.
- Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
- CNA not required.
- Feeding certified preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work
well within a team environment in support of company
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent
organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and
simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of
quality and productivity.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and
make independent decisions.
- Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written
- Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Function independently, and have flexibility, personal
integrity, and the ability to work effectively with employees and
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does
not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap,
disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national
origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by
federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key
part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity
regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects
of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment,
hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment,
compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and
termination of employment.
Keywords: Mayfield Health and Rehabilitation, Clarksville , Personal Care Assistant (PCA), Other , Mayfield, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!