Senior Electrical Designer
Company: Trane Technologies
Posted on: July 19, 2021
At Trane Technologies®
we Challenge Possible. Our
brands – including Trane®
and Thermo King®
- create access to cooling
and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and
perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less
environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon
emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly
challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
- Verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills,
analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Adaptable and can adjust to changing demands, priorities and
- Work from oral or written engineering instructions
- Customer driven and quality minded in performing all assigned
- Ability to function in a technical engineering team
- Ability to handle multiple, varied tasks simultaneously
- Overtime may be required
- Complete assignments on time.
- Adhere to all company safety and security policies and
- Work with minor independent judgment under close direction of
- Produce work content with accuracy that can be reviewed by
engineers or senior department members.
- Moderate mobility required acquiring necessary information from
other areas or departments.
- Occasionally required to lift materials for support of supplier
development, product prototype, or laboratory build and test.
- Electrical Designer working on Design Special team
Capable in the following
- Creo Schematics
- Creo Parametric – Creo 3,4 or beyond
- Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Teams is a plus
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings,
schematics and computer-generated reports, markups and hand
- Model 3D wiring harness through a product to and from
components, sensors and circuit boards.
- Create assemblies and sheet metal parts utilizing a 3D CAD
modeling software, Creo Parametric work.
- Experience in creating, modifying Schematics in Creo Schematics
or similar software, Creo preferred.
- Creating models form supplier Step files and taking models into
Assembly level models as well as creating component part
- Understand basic principles of designing equipment, drafting,
and computer-aided design and apply principles to assigned
- Understand and adhere to design and drafting standard
- Bill of Material creation and maintenance.
- Experience with Pro-Engineer Creo, 3D solid modeling software
and Wind-Chill PLM software is definite plus, but experience
working in other 3D CAD programs such as Solid Works is
- Related Experience with HVAC, refrigeration systems or
components a plus.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and
programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional
and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is
inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving
customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s
possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our
communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify,
national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Clarksville , Senior Electrical Designer, Other , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!