Company: SmartStyle Hair Salons
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Stylist is the most important position in the salon. We are
very proud of our stylists and believe that our stylists are the
best in the business. The stylist is responsible for servicing
guests in a friendly, professional way and understanding that the
guest's satisfaction is of utmost importance. The stylist will
accomplish this by following the SmartStyle Brand Standards.
Utilizing a thorough consultation procedure to ensure that every
guest's expectations are exceeded is part of the commitment a
stylist makes when becoming an employee.
Fun environment, awesome work culture, team oriented.
Our goal is to create opportunities for your entire career!
Great Hourly wage plus commission plus tips
- Product discounts
- Advancement opportunities: Senior Stylist, Assistant Manager,
- All promotions from within
- Paid Vacation
- Free continuing education
Company has Certified corporate Trainer on staff individual and
group advanced training
- Flexible schedule
- Additional earning opportunities
- Provide professional quality services by consulting with the
- Educate and recommend products to help the guests maintain
their hairstyles between salon visits.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Professional completion of all salon services.
- Complete duties as assigned by Manager.
- Meet and/or exceed sales goals for service and product as
directed by Salon Manager/District Sales Leader.
- Lease Line/Store/Social Media marketing for a minimum of two
(2) hours per day if meeting commission sales goals.
- Lease Line marketing during all hours without customers if not
meeting commission sales goals.
- Follow the salon dress code.
- Maintain current Cosmetology or Barber's License for state of
- Attend all required technical training sessions.
- Perform receptionist's duties when no receptionist is
- All other duties as assigned
- Must have a valid Cosmetology or Barber's License for state of
- At least 1 year of professional, license experience.
- Strong guest service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional appearance and presence.
?You are submitting your information for potential employment
opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation
or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you
will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their
own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other
franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment
matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline,
supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will
not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no
involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.
Keywords: SmartStyle Hair Salons, Clarksville , Stylist, Other , Paducah, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!