Dental Assistant - Part Time
Company: Corizon Health, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
About Corizon Health
Correctional healthcare is not just a job. It's a calling.
By choosing a career with Corizon Health, you are choosing the
opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being,
and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a
pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. As a Corizon Health
professional, you have access to the resources and support to
enhance your skills, build a solid foundation to reach your career
potential, and contribute to the care and well-being of an
underserved population. There is no greater calling. Join Corizon
Health today and be part of our legacy of innovation and clinical
Below is a list of your responsibilities as a Dental Assistant
with Corizon Health at Southeast Correctional Center located in
- Prepare operatory with appropriate instruments and materials
for each patient scheduled to be seen.
- Assist dentist during treatment, providing instruments,
material retraction and/or suction. Sterilize instruments and
disinfect operatory between patients.
- Schedule patients for dental appointments.
- Perform laboratory procedures such as mixing impression
material for dentures and assisting with the clinical procedures
for prosthetic dentistry.
- Develop and mount routine radiographs. Assist in maintaining
dental charts, record dental findings.
- Follow security regulations for keys, sharps and controlled
medications. Adhere to safety and security policies and participate
in disaster drills.
- Adhere to Universal Precautions and other appropriate infection
- Inventory and order supplies to maintain proper levels.
Corizon Benefits (only applicable for full-time positions)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO plan
- 401k with matching funds
- Employee Discount and Rewards Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
Experience & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one-year dental assistant experience required.
- Must have current CPR certification.
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are
required for this role.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment
opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all
positions without regard to race, gender, national origin,
religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran,
or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected
Keywords: Corizon Health, Inc., Clarksville , Dental Assistant - Part Time, Other , Charleston, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!