At Twice Daily, we are a part of your community and for hundreds
of local workers; we are a first job, a fresh start, and a future
Twice Daily is continuing to build out an amazing team of
Cashiers and we want you to be the face of our company. We have
been recognized as one of Nashville's top employers for the last 4
years in a row, so join us to keep the streak alive!
We are seeking customer service driven and dedicated team
members. With over 80+ locations spread across TN, KY, AL, and GA,
we offer ample opportunities to work close to home and engage with
your local community. If you want to be part of a diverse employee
population, made up of full and part-time students, second jobbers,
retirees, veterans, and persons with disabilities from a variety of
backgrounds, religions, and ethnicities, then we want you to apply
- High school diploma, GED equivalent, OR 18+ years of age.
- Prior experience working in a customer service or retail
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Passion for guest service and excellent interpersonal
- Passion for accountability, communication, reliability,
dedication, and learning.
- Sufficient visual ability to check identification and process
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (carrying cases of milk,
Full-Time Cashier Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Virtual and Onsite Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts & Perks
- Internal Preference for Promotions
- Career Development Services
- 401K Matching
- Affordable Healthcare Insurance
- Takes direction from the Assistant and General Managers.
- Serves as a retail ambassador for the Twice Daily brand.
- Performs basic math functions to collect payments and make
- Reports to work on time, ready and excited to work scheduled
- Keeps the store clean and orderly.
- Maintains an accurate cash drawer and basic retail inventory
- Memorizes product locations throughout the retail store and
guides customers while providing suggestions, as needed.
- Prior experience with professional cash handling
- Desire for a long-term career in retail services
- Prior experience in a C-Store and/or food service
- Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Our parent, Tri Star Energy, is a growing, local, family-owned
company with nearly two thousand employees and 150+ locations,
based in Nashville, TN. With Wholesale, Commercial, and Retail
Convenience Store services, we are the Mid-State's premier
convenience retailer and one of the leading fuel providers in the
Southeast. Our retail brands, Twice Daily, Sudden Service, White
Bison, and Hightail are well known throughout the region as
providing a differentiated food and fuel experience that is second
to none for our #1 priority; our Guests.
Tri Star Energy and the TSE Brands' mission is to build lasting
relationships by serving our community. Our people are driven by
our core values: Strive for Balance, Expect Achievement, Have
Integrity, Be Committed, and Be a Servant Leader. Join our awesome
team and be a part of setting a new bar for an industry on the
Tri Star Energy is an equal opportunity employer and hires
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category
protected under applicable law.
Please contact email@example.com with any specific
store requests, application issues, or general hiring