Social Services Director
Company: Christian Care Communities
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Social Services Director/Social Worker is responsible for
evaluating prospective elders by performing on-site clinical and
financial assessments to determine appropriateness of admission
ensuring an efficient admission process by working with the elders
and their families initially.
- Develops, manages and implements preliminary and comprehensive
written social service plans of care for each resident or patient,
identifying problems and needs, as well as goals of the resident or
patient. Develops a comprehensive rehabilitative plan, which will
be successful and practical.
- Assists residents or responsible parties in processing forms or
applications in the effort to obtain outside services such as
Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security or any other service to which
the resident may be entitled.
- Identifies the need for, and obtains resources from, community
social, health and welfare agencies to meet the needs of the
resident. Schedules appointments as needed.
- Provides informal counseling to uncover any problems which
might be interfering with the residents' socialization and
participation in home activities.
- Provides residents with opportunities to make vocal their
problems. Finds solutions to issues concerning the resident, family
and facility. Communicates all grievances to the
- Maintains up-to-date evaluation documentation on each
resident's activities at the facility in compliance with all state
and federal requirements
- Contacts family to provide a better understanding of the
residents' issues and affords the relatives a channel of
communication with the facility. Establishes contact with family
members during relative visitation at the facility or by telephone
Keywords: Christian Care Communities, Clarksville , Social Services Director, Other , Hopkinsville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!