Company: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
Location: Fort Campbell
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Jacobs is seeking a qualified Information Technology (IT)
professional to support the USSOCOM SITEC II Enterprise Operations
and Maintenance (EOM) contract. Your career at Jacobs enables
USSOCOM to fulfill its mission to "Provide fully capable Special
Operations Forces (SOF) to defend the United States and its
interests and synchronize planning for global operations against
terrorist networks." As a member of our team, you will support the
vice president of the Enterprise Operations Group (EOG) as we
partner with SOF military and civilian members to provide
world-class IT services and support that connects over 60,000 users
around the world in the areas of software development/maintenance,
network services, security, end-user computing, and test and
PC Technicians need excellent problem-solving and customer
service skills, as well as extensive experience with desktop
hardware, software applications, operating systems and network
connectivity. This position must be customer service-oriented and
proactive in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing
efficient use of computing resources. PC Technicians may be
required to provision and maintain mobile devices (NIPR, SIPR and
Typical duties include:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining desktop and laptop PCs,
mobile devices and peripherals, such as printers, secure phone over
POTs or VOIP
- Installing and configuring application and operating system
software and upgrades
- Troubleshooting and repairing hardware and network connectivity
- Removing old equipment and performing data migration to new
- Maintaining an inventory of installed software, managing
software licensing, and creating policies and procedures for
- Working with hardware and software vendors to verify timely
product delivery and ensuring that new equipment is installed and
ready to operate on schedule
- Analyzing and making recommendations for hardware and software
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
Education Requirements: None
- DoDD 8570.01-M IAT II or higher
At least 3 years of previous experience working as a PC
- Work will be performed inside a large facility. An inside
environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low
to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting).
- Work assignments vary based on client requirements.
- Work may include travel with the military to participate in
exercises in austere conditions
- Outside work may include various environmental conditions
including hot, dusty, cold, icy and windy climates.
- Sitting at desk. Phone use and PC or laptop. Filing required.
May require lifting and carrying boxes of supplies or files up to
25 lbs. Extended periods of sitting while on PC/laptop or
- May require climbing, working at heights and in small confined
spaces such as under raised floors, inside closets and server
racks. Must be able to sit, stoop, kneel or crouch for long periods
of time. Work in noisy areas with hotter and colder temperature
than standard office environmental conditions. Lift and transport
equipment up to 50 pounds.
Equipment and Machines
- General office equipment, which includes: telephone, fax
machine, copier, PC/laptop, and other miscellaneous office
- Servers, switches, routers and other computer equipment that
supports the network environment.
- Operating hand tools, power tools, ladders and test
- May require operating motor vehicles.
- Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule
- It is important to be able to work any shift/designated hours
- You may be asked to continue performance in support of a war,
contingency, or exercise
- You may be asked to continue performance during inclement
weather or other conditions when others are not permitted to
- Position may require night and weekend work and could include
travel with the military to participate in operations/exercises
located in areas with field conditions
- Continental and Oversees travel may be required. It is
important to maintain a current passport.
Other Essential Functions
- Employment is contingent upon obtaining all required
certifications within the timeframe specified in a waiver by the
government (if applicable) and maintaining required certifications
through the duration of the contract. Failure to obtain/maintain
required certifications will result in disqualification for this
position and could result in termination.
- Candidate must exhibit a professional behavior that promotes
teamwork, fosters cooperation, and enhances productivity in the
workplace. Must be well organized with the ability to coordinate,
prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a
high-pressure environment. Ability to communicate verbally and in
writing to work effectively with a variety of government, military
and contractor personnel at all levels.
- Candidate must be able to interface effectively with
individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Grooming and dress usually business casual, but dependent on
client's standards. Must not pose a safety hazard to employees
working in the same general area.
- The position for which you are applying for requires a US
government security clearance. This is to advise you, that should
you be extended an offer, if you possess a dual citizenship (i.e.,
citizen of the US and another country), to be granted a clearance
you will be required to relinquish your citizenship in the foreign
#ANSDefense #MOIP #cjpost
Keywords: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., Clarksville , PC Technician, Other , Fort Campbell, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!