The Senior Stylist assignment is for an experienced stylist, who
has a proven track record in consistently exceeding customer
satisfaction and revenue performance goals. This successful senior
stylist may elect to continue to an assistant manager position or
may elect to remain a senior stylist. In addition to all the duties
of a stylist, the senior stylist will be expected to train newer
and less experienced employees, along with continuing to hone their
technical and supervisory skills. In the absence of a manager
and/or assistant manager, the senior stylist will act as a manager
on duty. The senior stylist is responsible for servicing guests in
a friendly, professional way and understanding that the guest's
satisfaction is of utmost importance. Utilizing a thorough
consultation procedure to ensure that every guest's expectations
are exceeded is part of the commitment a stylist makes when
becoming an employee.
up to $500.00 sign on bonus
Fun environment, awesome work culture, team oriented.
Our goal is to create opportunities for your entire career!
Great Hourly wage plus commission plus tips
advancement opportunities: assistant manager, Manager
all promotions from within
Free continuing education
Company has Certified corporate Trainer on staff
individual and group advanced training
Additional earning opportunities
- Provide professional quality haircuts by consulting with the
- Educate and recommend products to help the guests maintain
their hairstyles between salon visits.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Professional completion of all salon services.
- Complete duties as assigned by Manager.
- Meet and/or exceed sales goals for service and product as
directed by Salon Manager/District Sales Leader.
- Lease Line/Store/Social Media marketing for a minimum of two
(2) hours per day if meeting commission sales goals.
- Lease Line marketing during all hours without customers if not
meeting commission sales goals.
- Follow the salon dress code.
- Maintain current Cosmetology or Barber's License for state of
- Attend all required technical training sessions.
- Perform receptionist's duties when no receptionist is
- Train and assist newer, less experienced employees.
- Act as Manager on Duty in the absence of a manager and/or
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid Cosmetology or Barber's License for state of
- At least 3 years of professional, licensed experience
- Strong guest service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional appearance and presence.
?You are submitting your information for potential employment
opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation
or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you
will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their
own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other
franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment
matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline,
supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will
not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no
involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.