Are you looking to have fun while making a difference in
Who We Are
At Americare we make a difference in the everyday lives of
others and we are proud of the work we do. We have created
communities that embrace our team members like family. We have a
culture of recognition, empowerment and a side of fun. Our senior
living communities are places where excellence thrives and that we
call home. Americare has earned both the 2020 Customer Approved and
Employee Approved awards from Lincoln, Nebraska-based
healthcare-intelligence firm NRC Health! We provide competitive
compensation with annual performance wage rate increases.
A few of our benefit highlights:
- Access to wages daily
- Vaccines for employees
- Free meal per shift
- Bonus Incentives
- Tuition assistance
- Vacation/Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurances
- Free Professional Employee Coaching
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Advancement Opportunities
Interested in joining the Americare Family?
Browse our current job openings in your area.
For over 30 years, Americare has extended care to senior
generations in America's heartland. Men and women who have served
sons and daughters, grandchildren, neighbors and their country in
countless ways both small and great. Now it's our turn to help. We
consider it a privilege to serve those who have passed on to us,
"life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."
At the heart of every Americare community is a philosophy of
person centered care. This philosophy guides every decision we
make. Person centered care comes alive in our communities and truly
makes a difference in the lives of our residents, their families
and our co workers. Over 90% of Americare employees would recommend
their community as a great place to work.
To be fully considered applicants must include resume with their
Our Housekeeper employs cleaning procedures to assure orderly
attractive rooms in facility. Review schedule and communicate with
co workers as to individual assignments. Perform cleaning
assignments for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
Advises supervisor of completed assignments. May inventory stock or
supplies to ensure adequate supplies. May investigate complaints
regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective
action. Examines rooms, halls, and lobbies and all common areas to
determine need for repairs or replacement of items and communicates
to manager. Report any equipment malfunction or need of repairs to
supervisor. Attend in service training per facility requirement.
Document regarding concerning work assignments, periodic reports
and time card. Attend periodic staff meetings with other
departments to discuss company policies, complaints and make
recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient
Essential Duties include the following:
- Plan, organize and implement using housekeeping services work
- Responsible for cleanliness of facility including resident
rooms and common areas.
- Report necessary repairs and maintenance needs to
- Care of plants and flowers if assigned.
- Terminal cleaning of each resident unit and preparation for new
- Ensure work cart and equipment are maintained in a sanitary and
- Ensure legible labels are on all chemicals in accordance with
- Utilize proper personal protective are on all chemicals in
accordance with OSHA standards.
- Utilize proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and see that
it is clean and in good repair.
- Knowledge of Hazard Communication Program and become familiar
with material safety data sheets as well as assist in keeping
manual updated with current chemical information.
- Grade school education and minimum age of 18 years of age
Benefits of Joining our Team
- Opportunity to work with a professional team in a growing
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to
- Competitive compensation and a great benefit package including
- Paid time off and holidays
- Medical and dental insurance
We offer employees access to wages on demand