Plant Manager (in TN)
Company: Mfg Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are looking to fill a full time Plant Manager
position with a manufacturer located in the greater Memphis, TN
Salary Range: $75k to $125k per year, plus relocation
assistance, bonus opportunity and great benefits.
The plant manager position directs and manages all plant
operations with overall responsibilities for production,
maintenance, quality, and other production-related activities. Will
be responsibly for TN Plants Gross Margin on Income Statement as
well as Daily, Weekly and Monthly KPIs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance,
quality, and shipping and receiving.
- Design and implement plans for the effective use of material
and labor resources to achieve manufacturing target, including the
control of labor and overtime.
- Direct and manage plant administration functions including plan
IT and accounting related functions.
- Direct and manage plant human resource functions including
hiring, screening, onboarding, and terminating employees.
- Monitoring and supervising the activities of production
personnel to ensure effective performance of job duties.
- Coordinate plant activities through planning to ensure the
total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production
and quality standards.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization of all
- Provide employee training to help accomplish the company goals
- Demonstrate team building, decision making and people
The plant manager must have a proven record of effective
management, possess critical thinking skills, be able to
communicate effectively and understand both the plants
administrative and IT functions along with the production
components of a manufacturing going concern.
This position manages all employees of the plant and is responsible
for the performance management and hiring of the employees within
Required Education and Experience
- Five years plant management experience in a
- OSHA training, including forklift operations
Preferred Education and Experience
- Steel manufacturing experience
- Purchasing and logistics experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Experience working with big box retailers
- ISO 9000, Lean management, Six Sigma, or other manufacturing
Keywords: Mfg Services, Clarksville , Plant Manager (in TN), Other , Hopkinsville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!