0 years experience
Clarksville, Tennessee 37040
Talk about a mantra. Life's Good with LG!
At LG we make products and services that make lives better,
easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put
simply, we offer the latest innovations to make "Life Good" - from
home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and
mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage,
air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we
strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and
people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate
their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG,
you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to
challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill-and
equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our
colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver
sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading
benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking a QA Inspector to join our new and
dynamic team in Clarksville, TN as part of the QA Team!
This position assists and supports the QA team to achieve and
maintain high standards of customer satisfaction and delivery. The
QA team members are expected to inspect materials, parts, and
assemblies while also establishing inspection procedures and
utilize basic inspection tools and instruments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily quality inspections on the production line of
product as required by company inspection and test plan. Maintain
accurate and precise records, to include inspection and
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized working environment
- Perform inspection of parts to specifications using calipers,
gauges, tape measures and other mechanical inspection hand tools
and reading drawings.
- Assist in the troubleshooting of materials in the manufacturing
- Investigate root cause analysis for quality issues and assist
in problem solving.
- Ability to work any shift and/or overtime as required.
- Perform data entry and computations on defined quality
- Perform other duties as assigned
- One year of manufacturing experience
- Education: High School diploma or equivalency.
- Able to lift a maximum of 25 lbs. multiple times a day during a
- Bend and stand in difficult positions up to 12 hours; Able to
manipulate tools with both hands and stand for long hours..
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile
Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal
employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race,
color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company
takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and
employees are treated during employment without regard to any of