PM Technician II
Company: LG Electronics
Posted on: June 12, 2021
2 years experience
Clarksville, Tennessee 37040
At LG we make products and services that make lives better,
easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put
simply, we offer the latest innovations to make "Life Good" - from
home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and
mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage,
air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we
strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and
people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life's Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate
their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG,
you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to
challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill-and
equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our
colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver
sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading
benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking Preventative Maintenance Technicians-
to join our dynamic team in Clarksville, TN!
The entry level Preventative Maintenance is responsible for
maintaining equipment in satisfactory operating condition. This is
accomplished by understanding basic mechanic skills and learning
inspection, detection, and correction of incipient failures either
before they occur or before they develop into major defects.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and Repair Orders to
perform required maintenance and service
- Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove
defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power
- Understand mechanic skills including, but not limited to,
mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and
repair of production machines
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of
- Knowledge of assembling, installing, or repairing wiring,
electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing,
machinery, or equipment
- Document and maintain records as necessary to ensure accurate
history of equipment breakdowns and repairs.
- Understanding of PLC/DCS, VFDs and HMIs.
- Understanding of circuitry of installation specifications to
simplify assembly and maintenance.
- Perform daily equipment checks, monitoring production equipment
- Optimize resources and installations(idea generation and
- High School Diploma
- Mechatronics certification preferred
- Basic mathematics skills
- PLC/BUS (Mitsubishi) system education and/or experience
- Robotics (Yaskawa) experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use basic skills in analyzing, troubleshooting and
- Must be able to work other shifts and overtime to complete work
- Some occasional international travel may be required
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile
Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal
employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race,
color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company
takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and
employees are treated during employment without regard to any of
Keywords: LG Electronics, Clarksville , PM Technician II, Other , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!