LPN - Home Health - Pleasant View
Company: Res-Care, Inc.
Location: Pleasant View
Posted on: June 10, 2021
$3000 Sign On bonus (must meet Full Time criteria to
Our Compassionate Care Team Needs You.
We are always looking for compassionate, caring, and experienced
healthcare providers to join the Adoration Team. There are many
exciting employment opportunities at Adoration Health and Hospice,
whether it's a part-time or full-time career or an opportunity to
volunteer, we encourage you to join the team!
This is a Full Time opportunity for a Licensed Practical Nurse
to care for our Home Health patients in Pleasant View, Springfield,
and Clarksville, TN.
Adoration Home Health has so much to offer including:
- Flexible schedules
- Extensive beneffits including 401K and Paid Time Off!
- Excellent work-life balance!
- Provide 1:1 care for client following client's plan of care at
all times while maintaining client's dignity and independence
- Monitoring clients vital statistics and reporting abnormal
findings to the case manager and physician assessments
- Administration of medications, feedings, oxygen, ostomy care as
needed per client's plan of care and provided assessments of
- Complete routines as established by other care professionals
such as Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech
- Insure infection control policies are maintained at all times,
reports possible communicable diseases or infections and insures
the overall implementation and practice of infection control
procedures are implemented
- Accurately documenting nursing actions of all care given and
communication with family, case manager, and physicians as well as
documenting the progress and outcomes for established goals and
informs physician, case manager, and families of changes in
client's medical condition and needs
- Proof of current license as an Licensed Practical Nurse or
Licensed Vocational Nurse in good standing from the state(s) of
- Current Cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification
- Ability to work in a home-like setting
- Be able to bend stoop, push, pull, sit, and walk for periods of
- Able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting 50
- Knowledge of individual service plans, including understanding
of client rights and health needs
- Must have completed post secondary coursework to facilitate
licensure as an Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and
compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support
for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need.
Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving,
community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live
with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their
families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud
to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company.
For more information about Adoration, please visit
www.AdorationHealth.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Colorado Pay Min
Colorado Pay Max
Keywords: Res-Care, Inc., Clarksville , LPN - Home Health - Pleasant View, Other , Pleasant View, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!