MCHS Assistant Coach Football
Company: Marshall County Schools
Posted on: June 10, 2021
CLASS TITLE: ASSISTANT COACH
Assist coaches in various secondary school athletic
- Assist coaches in daily and long-range athletic
- Assist coaches in planning the athletic program.
- Conduct learning experiences, under the direction of the head
coaches, with small groups of student athletes.
- Assist coaches in guiding participants toward a harmonious team
- Assist in providing escort assistance, and supervision to
athletes during periods of team travel.
- Recommend to the head coach the purchase of equipment,
supplies, and uniforms as appropriate for the health, safety, and
welfare of student athletes.
- Perform other non-coaching duties assigned by the principal,
athletic director, or head coach.
- Punctual and regular attendance.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Fundamentals of various sports.
- Health and safety regulations.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Assist coaches on one or more sports.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Read, interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies
- Lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Work confidentially with discretion.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Any combination equivalent to: a high school diploma or G.E.D.
Certificate or demonstrated progress toward obtaining a G.E.D. as
required by Kentucky law.
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Successful completion of criminal record check, AIDS awareness
training, and current certification in first aid and CPR.
Keywords: Marshall County Schools, Clarksville , MCHS Assistant Coach Football, Other , Benton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!