Physical Therapist (20210149)
Company: Trustmark Insurance
Posted on: June 10, 2021
HealthFitness has a new opportunity for a Physical Therapist at
our client site located in Clarksville, TN. In this position you
will coordinate and deliver early intervention services with the
overall focus being prevention of work related injuries. Duties may
include leading work conditioning classes, delivering proactive and
lineside job coaching, leading or facilitating pre-shift or during
shift stretching programs, delivery of ergonomics evaluations, and
leading educational sessions for employees. Delivery of services
will be in-person and virtually. You will be required to triage
mild injuries, and provide education and interventions within scope
of position and deemed appropriate within client and OSHA
guidelines. All services will be provided in collaboration with the
Client's existing resources and programming, including Heath
Services, Human Resources Safety, Ergonomics, Well-being teams,
etc. You will lead the team(s) responsible for daily delivery of
all injury prevention programs and will be required to assess
effectiveness of current interventions and enhance delivery methods
to achieve maximum program results and participant impact. You will
be expected to assist in efforts to promote, market, and grow the
injury prevention program. Additional programming efforts may
include ergonomic risk analysis, movement efficiency screening,
delivery of physical therapy services, root cause analysis at the
work site, and any additional task deemed necessary by
HealthFitness supervisor. You will also be required to complete
accurate tracking and documentation of all encounters with client
employees, as well as to create reports for client and
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports the development and implementation of the yearly
strategic business plan for the results-focused Injury Prevention
- Coordinates the delivery of the Injury Prevention program
throughout the client site(s) in collaboration with the client's
multi-disciplinary stakeholders (e.g. Medical, Safety, HR/Benefits,
- Interfaces with HealthFitness leadership, company management,
and peripheral departments, as appropriate to assess client needs
and identify HealthFitness programming solutions.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with
HealthFitness policies, procedures and applicable laws including
recruiting, orienting, training and evaluating, as necessary based
on program development.
- Supports the planning and assignment of work duties to ensure
staff remain challenged and productivity is maximized.
- Provides mentorship and assistance to all direct reports, as
necessary based on program development.
- Participates in formal semi-annual performance appraisals and
initiates formal corrective action process, as necessary.
- Leads individual worksite assessments, root cause analysis,
body mechanic coaching and well-being education.
- Provide early intervention services for employees.
- Collect program data to support the program; manage and reports
data for IPT services.
- Regular communication with Corporate Support (i.e., IP&T,
CSE) for ongoing strategy, success of program, and service delivery
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- B.S., M.S or higher degree in Physical Therapy.
- Current Physical therapy licensure in Tennessee.
- CPR, First Aid and AED certification from American Heart
Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health
- 2+ years' experience in prevention and treatment and
rehabilitation of orthopedic injuries and illnesses, ergonomic
assessments/risk identification; injury prevention education and
training; and wellness programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Functional Movement Analysis and
implementation of corrective interventions.
- Demonstrated leadership, written and verbal communication
skills, as well as the capability and broad-based interests to
effectively deliver physical therapy treatment, prevention and
- Strong people skills, a positive attitude and computer software
skills sufficient to manage and operate participant management
programs and databases.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and customer service
- Proven ability to lead a team towards collective goals and
- Proven ability to collaborate, integrate, and partner with
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work
- Ability to travel regionally to other client locations (up to
- Ability to effectively work independently or as part of a
- Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not
limited to pre-employment drug test.
- Work experience in a clinical environment.
- Previous experience in manufacturing environments.
- Experience with OSHA regulations and documentation
- Demonstrate leadership in program development, implementation,
marketing and promotion.
- Experience and expertise in ergonomics, injury prevention and
management of work related injuries/illnesses.
- Experience with delivery of group
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse
workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our
business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago
Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.
Keywords: Trustmark Insurance, Clarksville , Physical Therapist (20210149), Other , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!