Company: Eurotranciatura USA
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical
activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible
for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate
associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition
of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate
associate. Will transfer a caller to an associates voice mailbox
when the associate is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors for the company.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address,
directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company
website and other related information.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services
(FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution
of office supplies.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as
photocopying, faxing, filing, and scanning.
- Make travel plans, book flights and hotels as needed.
- Entering and weighing in of incoming trucks for shipping
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
Skills, Essential Functions and Education: 1. High school
- One- two years of administrative experience.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and outlook proficiency, required.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Ability to maintain Confidentiality.
Keywords: Eurotranciatura USA, Clarksville , Receptionist, Other , Paris, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!