Hendrickson in Clarksville, TN is searching for a Human
Resources Representative (aka generalist) to join their team.
This individual will assist the HR Manager in all facets of HR –
recruitment, employee relations, safety, benefits administration,
workers compensation, employee development, payroll, and much
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintains HR records
- by ensuring that applications, resumes, position profiles,
requisitions, and interview records and job offers are documented
- ensuring data entry of employee information is correct and
entered in a timely manner;
- and auditing of various files to ensure compliance with all
laws and regulations.
• Recruiting for position vacancies through interviewing and
screening applicants. Continuously re-evaluates hiring criteria by
analyzing position requirements with hiring managers. Attracts
applicants by writing advertisements and job postings based on
hiring criteria. Determines applicants’ qualifications by
conducting interviews, tests and reference checks. Presents
qualified candidates to hiring managers by scheduling appointments
and necessary interviews.
• Focus on plant-wide safety. Assists HR Manager and plant-wide
Safety Task Force Teams with weekly meetings, safety issues, 8-D
Safety investigations, Near Miss investigations, and required
safety training for all associates
• Handle various employee relations activities, including
“on-the-floor” visibility and approachability.
• Administer all company policies and procedures.
• Look for any areas for continuous improvement, bringing
suggestions to the management team and working with management to
• Assist in Worker’s Compensation case management to establish
an aggressive, proactive Return-to-Work Program.
• Assist in plant wide training requirements for all associates
from scheduling, conducting, and tracking training
• Track and administer leave programs such as FMLA, STD, and
• All other duties as assigned.
Education and Training
• Four-year undergraduate degree preferably in Human Resources
or a business related field.
• Four years’ experience in general business, preferably in a
• At least two years working in a progressive Human Resources
• Experience in hourly associate recruiting.
• Experience in a team or participative workforce environment is
• Well versed in legal aspects of Human Resources. HR
certification is a plus.
• Excellent PC skills, including word processing, spreadsheets
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Primary Location: US-TN-Clarksville
Work Locations: 151 International Blvd Clarksville 37040
Job: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-time
Job : Jun 9, 2020, 10:58:34 AM