Finishing Machine Operator - $19+/HR - Night Shift
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Build your Career with an Industry LeaderMulti-Color Corporation
and Fort Dearborn have merged and are now the world's largest prime
label and packaging supplier. Join the new MCC and you will have
the -opportunity to become part of an organization that is
committed to excellence and industry leadership for over 110
years.We are is currently looking for a Rewinder Operator or
Finishing Machine Operator to join our team. Experience is not
required but always a bonus.Responsibilities:
- Operates a machine called a Rotoflex. -
- Continuously checks for print and seam quality.
- Removes defective material and splices the roll web back
together per the specification.
- Utilizes a ruler, safety knife, and hole punch during splicing
procedure (tools are used at other times as necessary).
- Handles rolls and palletizes them accordingly as to not cause
damage to them.
- Must understand basic printing and seam related defects.
- Recording and entering data on designated paperwork as well as
in the company operation system (Globetek).
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- MCC has been around for almost 100 years, and we pride
ourselves on our high level of excellence. Every team member of MCC
is expected to treat all associates respectfully and
- Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide to figure
label counts and conversions. Ability to perform these operations
using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and
- Ability to use simple Windows-based applications.
- Must be able regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust
- MCC offers a competitive wage and generous benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and
401(k). -MCC welcomes and encourages applications from people with
disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for
candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. MCC
Label is an equal opportunity employer.You should be proficient in:
- Machine Setups for Production Runs
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Excellent Communication SkillsSalary info:$19 - $19 / hr
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Clarksville , Finishing Machine Operator - $19+/HR - Night Shift, Human Resources , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!